Google

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Flexing my literary 'grey' muscles!!


Aliens

“We are not ALONE !!!” she was ecstatic as every single person on the planet was today...

“Yep!! But we never gonna see them, it’ll take eons to reach ‘em” i retorted.

“In that case , we'll wait for THEM to reach us !!” she beamed.

"heh!" smirked I.

After a million years of solitary existence, Now we know we are not alone. Our equipments intercepted some signals from outer space, which showed some intelligent patterns. That was enough for the world to go tizzy. Extra terrestrial life does exist damnit!. But the planet was located in some distant galaxy well beyond our reach for us to breach.

“..Umm ..by the way, How they have named it…i mean the new planet “ She was curious.

“Well...After translating the gathered signals to phonetics...umm….. they call it…’Earrth’…..weird name isn’t it”

“Weird it IS !!”


LIFE...


The sea always enchanted me…the unending wide sheet of blue water creased by the waves and life…fastened to the clouds at the other end…
The golden sand , the fuzzy foam stitched at the ends of the waves , and the ‘keep’ of the sea ..Sun..spending each night in it’s mighty embrace… I loved ‘em all…It was near the sea where I grew up…frolicked around…lived a LIFE

But now things have not been the same for the last three months. Many of our neighbors started to disappear suspiciously…most of them were last seen in the sea ppl say…but How can a sea as serene as this , engulf it’s own children ; that was my point…Our family moved to some other beach side locality as several others did…The ones who disappeared never returned to tell their tale…

I continued to play with the waves and smell the sand…..

Now I know where all those neighbors ended up , As I recollect these golden memories being caught in a net myself. I’ll also be served dead on a platter with spices in some oriental restaurant.

Life’s not too good being a crab , seriously.


Experience

‘Twas around midnight…a moonlit night bustling with activity…. it's the big apple…New York…

I waited there on the sidewalk.

A petite girl in her late teens was standing beside me , wearing an outfit revealing her near to perfect assets…curves to die for…

A biker halted near the sidewalk…hurled a 50 dollar bill at the girl…the girl smiled…and they rode along..

I was still waiting….

And a few moments later a limo screech stopped near the sidewalk …I reapplied my mascara…lifted my bosom…Limo’s window rolled down…

There he was my client for the night.

He called me in…And I obliged…

“Foolish girl !!” I said. Experience counts…isn't it??


Labels:

9 Mirch lagi kya?? paani piyo yaha..

Blogger Occasional Brilliance said...

hey... i loved wt u wrote abt life... vry unique POV's 2 write with... vry cool!!!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Marlee said...

Cool perceptions of life...of very diff lives...but why such thoughts?

4:48 PM  
Blogger IncorrigibleV said...

hey these are ur older posts right??...i can bet i read em while reading ur archives.
anyways they're great, wonder how u come up with such stuff.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

these are so different from the ones i usuallu read on your blog... and frankly, its something worth all the creative juices that one can ever come up with... absolutely marvellous.. hats off!!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bhari post tha boss!!comedy ke saath saath thoda is type ka maal bhi hona chaiye.Zabardast!!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Koi Bhi Purana 21inch ka TV said...

baap re!! do baar padhna pada.....
as said....nice n loaded 'heavily'....without ur usual 'agmark'....
n this metamorphosis was welcome....keep changing gears.....u do it 2 perfection....
a treat....2 read...
keep it up....

12:46 AM  
Blogger Anilz said...

beta thukaram ... aab tole shole banana chood de , tera thela suna suna lagta hai :P ... vaise maine post padha hi nahi ... or shud i say 'samaj mein nahi aya' :p ... hehe ... iam not kidding ...

7:08 PM  
Blogger Gunjan Aylawadi said...

i love d change :)

12:24 AM  
Blogger Vikash Shahwal said...

I can bet u r a vegetarian....[:P]

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home