Google

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Aadmi ek aur goliyaa 6, bahut Naa-insaafi hai..


I was tagged by my friend gaurav few dayz back. I was supposed to write 6 weird things about me, I laughed.

It was like asking Shakuntala devi to recite “ 2 ki table”.
Or may be asking ganguly to utter 6 refined ‘gaalis’ for greg chapel. If the tag would have been to write 6 normal things about me then I would have to sweat it out looking up wikipedia and similar stuff. So without much Fu***** delay here I start my rant..

Hey!! Hey!! That’s “…. without much Further delay…” what didya think??? Here’s the list…

1. I have written more fiction than I’ve read..:- Yep !! That’s true…I am not too much in to novels and stuff. Once I read “the master of the game” by Sidney Sheldon and found it utter crap. So that was the first and last one for me of Sidney Sheldon. I prefer non-fiction; I like reading autobiographies, a lot of them. Poor me I haven’t yet completed reading da-vinci code. Mai jaanta hu mai aisaa abhaaga hu jiske dimaag me bhagwaan ne novel padhne waala software load nahee kiyaa *sob*

2. I love Physics: - It has always been my first love. Although I studied it till the 12th standard and didn’t get a chance to explore more but nevertheless I ate,drank and slept with physics (and coca cola too). I.E. irodov is the agatha Christie of secondary level physics problems.And I enjoyed every bit of playing the role of hercule poirot. (Sure I was quite successful as hercule solving nearly every “case” :))

3. I NEED a glass of water before switching from eating salted stuff to sweet dishes. Otherwise I won’t be able to lick my plate clean.

4. I’ve stayed for more than a year in nearly 5 states of India…that’s why I am well versed with almost all different dialects..be it bhojpuri or hariyanvi..

5. Before writing a post for my blog I read at least 3 previous posts to get into the groove of delivering the same quality of humour, (if any)

6. I’ve not combed my hair for the past six months rather I use my fingers to run through it. Now that’s WEIRDDD…*eeeewwwwksss*

Phewhhhhhhh!!!!! Now my job is done…now I have to pass this tag to 6 more people..hey my blog life is still in its farex-eating-bed-wetting age… so I don’t know many ppl around here but still …Sire/mam if you can take some time out of your super tight(spandex tight) schedule you can take this tag…a humble request… here’s is the list in alphabetical order

Adarsh, darsh , kishley, neers, sarvanan , shyam

Rules - weird baate likhne ka superhit formula...

You must post a blog with six weird facts or habits about yourself.These cannot be used against you later on (please Note!)At the bottom name the six people you will tag nextLeave them a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.

chalo chalo show your weird side..


Labels:

11 Mirch lagi kya?? paani piyo yaha..

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First bullet in yr blog --->
Whats weird in having crush on physics. I too love physics. Consider yourslef weird only if u don't appreciate good tight physiques.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Neer said...

BLOGROLLING DONE, SIR!! :) and tag... umm... will take it! :p

1:47 PM  
Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

# aashun

"Good Tight PHYSIQUES"...emanates someTHING buddy...hehehe..aur kuchh samajh me nahee aa rah tha yaar...chal keep firing..

# neers

THAANKU!! ..and badaa waala thanku for taking the tag...:))

2:47 PM  
Blogger dharmu said...

haan bhai, tum weird ho... mangayi...

2:10 AM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

"I love Physics" wonderful to know ....astrophysics has always been my passion!

4:33 AM  
Blogger Itchingtowrite said...

read most of your posts. LOL on babool post & palak post. am reserving your blog for more laughs...

12:45 PM  
Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

# gaurav

ooops 6 states...well well !! i know tou are counting delhi too as a state..well politically correct..but wait till i reach bangalore or may be pune or my first preference gurgaaon...then it wud be even-stevens hehehe..well i've passed the tag as well...i am learning the ways of this blogistan...

3:25 PM  
Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

# dharmu ji

maan gaye!!!

kisey??

aapki paarkhi nazar aur iss weird blogger, dono ko..hehehe

btw thanx for blogrolling me!!

# white forest

yep !! physics is the reason for every movement in this universe..even planets and stars..thanx for visiting.:)

# likhne ki khujli

thanx..thanx for taking the pains for reading all that stuff.keep visiting :)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Neer said...

:) just like that!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Mumbai Guy said...

Have to say, like the way you write. Cool post.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Bebo said...

Hmmm...read ur post today...So you tagged me?Lets see...

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home