Google

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The 70 word story..


‘Twas around midnight…a moonlit night bustling with activity…. it's the big apple…New York…

I waited there on the sidewalk.

    A petite girl in her late teens was standing beside me , wearing an outfit revealing her near to perfect assets…curves to die for…

    A biker halted near the sidewalk…hurled a 50 dollar bill at the girl…the girl smiled…and they rode along..
    I was still waiting…. And a few moments later a limo screech stopped near the sidewalk …I reapplied my mascara…lifted my bosom…Limo’s window rolled down…

He called me in…And I obliged…

“Foolish girl !!” I said to myself . Experience counts…isn't it??




Labels:

15 Mirch lagi kya?? paani piyo yaha..

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one ... [:d]

But it doesn't require perusing ... [:d]

I got the hint in the middle ... [:d]

11:14 PM  
Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

# neo

buddy too much orkutting...

// But it doesn't require perusing ... [:d]

i didn't get u dude..

11:41 PM  
Blogger Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

experience does count.. and a LOT!!!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Daroga said...

nahin chamka yaar :(
BOUNCER !!!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe tune ye kaam kabse shuru kardia... :P

3:36 PM  
Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

# gaurav

he he to quote the cliched'

'truth is stranger than fiction'*ahem*
maine bhi sochaa ki kucchh aise hil likh du...

# kishley

20 days of experience @ blogspot has taught me a lot..keep experiencing

# adarsh

yaar dono hi ladkiyaa thi...aur dono hi call girls waiting for their customers..Ab chamkaa...ki bulb jalaau :)) keep visiting..

# tanushree

welcum jee!!..expect more..always :))

# maverick

kyu tere profession me koi aur tere ko competition de tujhe pasand nahee hai kyaa??..koi baat nahee yaar jaldi hi chhod dungaa..mai to naya hu..:P..

3:47 PM  
Blogger Daroga said...

Dhatt tere ki... ye to chamak hi gaya thaa.... previous comments se laga ki baat kuchh aur hai :))

6:56 PM  
Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

# adarsh

arey confuse kaahe ho rahe ho bhaai....kauno jaasoosi kahaani thode hi hai...:))..wahee to mai kahu chamka kaahe nahee..sab to likh hi diyaa tha maine wahaa...phir aana to kuchh aisa likhunga ki dimaag ka chemical kam kharch karnaa pade..:))

7:27 PM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

lolz...funny!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Good one, dude

11:21 AM  
Blogger Neer said...

whoa!!! damn neat!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

# white forest

Welcum jee!! thanx!!:)

# Sudipta

:D

# Gj

yeah i am planning to write something weird...err as if I make some sense in my posts he he :D

# neers

ThanX !!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Bebo said...

U ok??????Hehe...

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now thats a real original one..man...experience F***ing does count..!!!!
Cheers...U rock..!!!
\m/

5:28 PM  
Blogger phatichar said...

lol..yeah, experience counts indeed. Nice one..

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home