Google

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Little johny wants to play...



Rain Rain go away,
you are ‘BAD’ ppl say.


Father says mum’s gone,
seeing our house drown,


I pray she comes back,
when the river changes track,


Hope my books’ll be there,
my crayons n my bk of prayer.


Rain rain go away,
send my mum by the next day….


                                                          -cardamom

  
  dedicated to the children of Baarmed,Rajasthan...

P.S. : I know i suck...just a one off post..bear wid me

5 Mirch lagi kya?? paani piyo yaha..

Blogger shaaaaaaam said...

lemme fire d first salvo..!!

nice one....cud hav done wid more masala..!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

@ shaam

well this was close to the heart.masalaas shud be better close to da stomach.isn't it??

@ gaurav

thanx buddy!! keep visiting...

1:15 AM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

hmm this one took me to my childhood!

5:14 AM  
Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

@ safed jungle

yeah me too puffed a few ciggies in btween having my bowl of farex..

12:32 AM  
Blogger Nishant Saini said...

Do u really suck?.... ha ha ha .... fir to bahut maza aayega...

just kidding man...
really nice posts.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home