Google

Thursday, April 02, 2009

A polite request

If this blog has been successful in planting even a faint smile on your face, then i request you to go thru the link and vote for your's truly. It's a print ad i created, which has been selected in a race for Cannes. :)

1) Goto the link.
2) Click to rate. (you'll have to sign in with your yahoo id, for GaramBhejafry's sake do sign in! )
3) Read new posts every week here. :P (bait! bait!!)

http://in.uncannies.yahoo.com/view.php?id=897_5

It reminds me of those famous words quoted by a visionary :-"Agar aap vote nahee kar rahe ho to aap so rahe ho (kisike saath)"

See you there. :)

6 Mirch lagi kya?? paani piyo yaha..

Blogger Urv said...

• Its good to see you posting more often :)

• Yes, this blog has made me smile often :)

• The url is blocked at my side *beep beep* :(

• I don't know why I am writing in bullet points ;)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Mads said...

=)) agar aap vote kar rahe ho to aap so rahe ho(kiske saath) =)) :D

i think i voted :-ss some weird thing came :|
ur blog rocks :D never fails to make me laugh :D =))

6:32 PM  
Blogger AB said...

5 star!!

(paise sahi time pe mere adde pe pahunch jaane chahiye! ha Ha ha!)

8:14 PM  
Blogger IncorrigibleV said...

You always make me smile abhishek :)
login toh kar diya but uske baad the "click to rate" wasnt a hyperlink :-/
I think i voted I'm not sure

1:38 AM  
Blogger Anilz said...

Humne, Tumhare naam pe paanch thaare lagaya hoon. Chal ab jaldi se '500' ki hari patti courier kar ... Gandhi ki jai ho.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous enchantinganki said...

4 yahoo id hai...4ro se kiya :-D
Thank you bolo :-)

=)) agar aap vote kar rahe ho to aap so rahe ho(kiske saath) =)) :D hehe..gbf at its best!

enchantinganki

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home