Google

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Woooohooooo!!!

"Phewhhh!!!". (Or was it "F**k"!! I am just curious!!) Is that what you uttered when you completed or half completed reading the previous post? It must have been a torture for the innocent those who still think that 'khaini" is some Iranian Muslim second name and ‘bushirt’ is a typo. Never mind it was like expecting my octogenarian granny to count the pixels on my computer screen or may be forcing you to eat idlis with mixed fruit-jam. btw on the same note how would you feel if I replace the ham in between your hamburger with a fresh steamed idli and then I make you eat that. *evil snigger* I am in a wicked mood!! i have been watching 'Family guy' episodes lately and I guess it has rubbed off on me.
Oops!! Lemme just introduce to you these giggly graduates featuring in the pic above. ( it more looks like a UNICEF ad with the diverse skin colrs of the featured "fresh graduates") *kill me if I am shamelessly trying to dish out some high-brow humor here *

The gay guy in the middle is not me and the two valleys either side of the "Brokeback Mountain" don't read this blog. So the point is why in the heavens I posted this pic.

Two main reasons:-
a) This pic was the winner of the "inky-pinky-ponky" competition whose participants were the thumbnails that popped up as a result of a Google image search for the keyword "graduate".

b) And if you haven't been bored to death reading the number of 'relative pronouns' in the previous statement yet, I think i should tell you - My graduation day is near!!

Yeahh it is the graduation day when you move around clicking zillions of say-cheesy pics with your head popping out of a black tent. I thought graduates didn’t need any umbrella with a mobile-roof over their head. Most of you office goers reading this would have started playing the slideshow of that good 'ol day on your mental projector.

Aaah!! I so look forward to it. A brief visit to the college library is certainly on the cards, I could shove numerous high priced books under the black robe. Who!! What a day!!, can you imagine I can even bundle dictionaries under my sleeve. And gods save those cute li'l optical mice in the computer lab. Muhahaha!!

More details in the coming posts. Btw can anyone tell me how to install a miniature AC outside the 'black tent' to keep the organs inside it working in perfect harmony. Coz the venue is Chennai. (And plz don't guffaw telling me to smear my head with Navratna tel public-ka-AC). Hey lurkers!! Here is your chance to return the favour. Share your 'Graduation day' experiences veterans.

Labels:

22 Mirch lagi kya?? paani piyo yaha..

Blogger Gunjan Aylawadi said...

u sucha pakka local!
chori karwa lo bas!
:))
i really thot ud say smthing which ll make me go awwwww....but nai ji...yahan to future generations ko khush karne k plans hain by stealing away all that they will otherwise b forced to use n make a report on :P
inky ponki competition was kewl han :P for a sec i actually believed it was smffin serious :P

7:41 PM  
Blogger shaaaaaaam said...

lovely news yaar..info kahaan se mila tumhe?

nice post,btw!

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe..m running a gud ole days ka slideshow on my mental projector right now :)):))
kuch share karne ko nahi tha..kaise din nikal gaya pata bhi nahi chala :P and dont worry ..that black robe is damn airy..chalta firta AC :P

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mannny manny congatulations! enjoy ur day to the fullest[enthu li'll bit higher than this enthusiastic post]!!

In next post,we want a pic with u in place of the broke back mountain[sans the gay part :P] ;)[ahem!]with as many vallies as possible;)!

-Deepa!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well....... college pahucha.... bag patka.. change kiya!! robes pehna, topi pehni... naam call hua, chad gaya stage pe.... kaise to bhi kagaz ka tukda liya ur dafa hua waha se.... topi gaayab ho gayi!! aur uske khana aur peena ;)
btw, college sikkim mein thi to garmi no tension!! :)

11:12 PM  
Blogger Marvin said...

bhugg saala
humka abhi do saal baaki hau
hum ka batein??

2:12 AM  
Blogger Shubhankar said...

kyun maamu...itni khushi kyun ho rahi college day ki soch se..?? ;-)
kin kin se jaake milne ka iraada hai wahan..?? :P

Btw...I wont be abl to attend my convocation...So I guess I can use your experience to gimme an idea of what I missed (or what I was better off missing !!!)

6:55 AM  
Blogger Shubhankar said...

kyun maamu...itni khushi kyun ho rahi college day ki soch se..?? ;-)
kin kin se jaake milne ka iraada hai wahan..?? :P

Btw...I wont be abl to attend my convocation...So I guess I can use your experience to gimme an idea of what I missed (or what I was better off missing !!!)

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolz... i agree with goonj... inky pinky ponky ws gud... n yeah... congos on the graduation (i think)... i still hv 2 yrs 2 go... and im hopin that ur gona b done patenting that ac by then... so i shall as the master for some help wen my time comes...

lovely post...

7:33 AM  
Blogger Anilz said...

congrats boss ... Now u have won the free membership for " Wipro mazdoor sangh ". Bhai hosake tho apne parents ko bhi lejana ... They'll feel very proud abt it. by da way Hard disk milega kya :p ... we'll cme to a deal.

9:03 AM  
Blogger phatichar said...

Ek kaam kara aby baby - u tohar kampooter labwa se ik do tho AC bhi dhukaa liyo kaala kaftaan maan..

11:04 AM  
Blogger The Soul of Alec Smart said...

Hey, very nice post :) read and laughed out aloud in the office.. you'll get me fired, man! By the way, I updated my blog too.. Seems like you are the only one who reads.. so letting you know.. :)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Aparna Ganguly said...

This is unrelated but I want you to contribute to this blog
http://insanityforever.blogspot.com/

I think you have all the makings for it :D

9:52 PM  
Blogger Ragamuffin said...

really hope ki jaldi convo k dates aa jaye...
btw tujhe to chennai jana hi hai to collect your appointment letter for wipro...
good post!!

11:27 AM  
Blogger IncorrigibleV said...

hmmm nice post the pic is sweet and the inky pinky was lol :P
waise meri graduation toh abhi do saal duur hai and convocation pata nahi kaunse mahine mein hoti hai kyunki delhi mein bhi kaafi garmi hai but anyways... congrats on grad right around the corner :)

2:32 PM  
Blogger The Soul of Alec Smart said...

Thank you so much! With or without audience attention, it's all good! :)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Koi Bhi Purana 21inch ka TV said...

i dint utter dat 'F' word...surely i wont espl 4 dat one(obvious reasons) but i m sure none wud hav...that was not in hardcore laguage i know...anyways reading this 1 i m looking fwd for my graduation day...aur haan AC ki koi zaroorat nahi hogi....m sure abt my tailoring skills....kapdon mein AC lagana ...no probs....u know..

11:13 PM  
Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

# gunj

local train bana diya mere ko!! bomb blast kar dunga..lagta hai tere ko bhi ek-aadh mouse deke tera mooh band karna padega :p

# shaaam

thanks dude!!

# thisisme

ohh sahee hai phir to.. thanks for the valuable info!!! lagta hai pehla graduate jarur koi adnan sami ka pardada raha hoga..tabhi to itne bade bade robe ufff

# deepa

abhi time hai yaar!! 10-15 din hai..tab tak bin photo ke masaale ke garambhejafry khaa!!

# sam

badee jaldi me tha yaar tu!! shupper fast..do teen jagah degree lene jaana tha kya..:P

# sophomore

hehe! abey tumse hum poocha hi kaha..tum bachwa log post padho!!

# shubho

abey tu to abu-dhaabi me maal dhaabega :p..convo me sirf 3rd grade chor jaate hai apun type :P
mast life hai teri be!!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

# dumbum

hehe!! teri baato me hai dum!!AC 'Tent' ka patent jarur karaaunga!! :P
phir apan partnership me company kholenge!!

# anilz

arey bhaai hard disk kya soft disk bhi milega...kaiku ghabraata!! wipro mazdoor union ka tu to leader hai..apun ko bhi rakh liyo!!

# phatichar

haa ho marde!! aur kahee humra ke dhar li tab kaa hoii!! humra peeche se AC ke hawaa chuttega!! :P

# alec smart ki aatma

yeahh read your work!! it sure is interesting!! keep writing madam jee!! hum padhte rahenge alwayz..

# aparna kar

Sure i wud love to add to it..tell me how can i do it...by being an active contributor aur parde ke peeche se!! :p

1:43 AM  
Blogger Garam Bheja Fry said...

# ragamuffin

thankyu dost!!! aate raho

# vandz

hehe waise inky pinky ponky is the best tool for instant decision making..and thanz for the wishes!! :)

# kkoi bhi...

bhaniya baat hai ho..likhte raho hum aate rahenge!!

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dude

going through ur post from last month , and they r really good . in fact software junkee ke is life me atleast husne ke kuch pal aa jate hai .


so keep posting as i m waiting for them

sumit

12:49 PM  
Blogger Mandrake said...

"And gods save those cute li'l optical mice in the computer lab. Muhahaha!!"
"Public ka AC"-- hehehe mast hai!!
lekin ye angrezi ka overdose kyun?

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home