Google

Thursday, November 09, 2006

hmmphhh...*back*...

It took some mosquitoes from transylvania and a few sadist examiners to keep me away frm my blog (yep malaria gripped me!!)...Well in these days i've planned the sequel of the horror story...i will post it sooner than MCD reaches your city...and hey one question i put forth u people...

I was planning to get my collection of short stories published...Are they good enough to be published??
...send in your comments...i've few other stories written in similar vein...jaldi bataaiye nowadays i'm as free as a spoon which comes free with a red label chai patti kaa packet...so now i'll blog n blog and bloggggggg...

11 Mirch lagi kya?? paani piyo yaha..

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have ya back on the front...
Yes, There are publishable, in fact, I will be the first one to buy your book [ I hope, now I will get the chance to write the preface!]
But seriously, go for it, Man!

2:30 AM  
Blogger Neer said...

yAYYY!!! Go for it!!! i will also write a foreword for you... if you so desire! :)

12:23 PM  
Blogger Neer said...

thats the IDea!! i mean text in black rectangle.. :p

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Areee zaroor publish karao miyan... ye bhi koi poochhne ki baat hai
aur haan... humko sample zaroor bhejna :P

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tagged you...

1:08 AM  
Blogger Neer said...

more on eau D'ame!! and hey... happy weekend!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Bebo said...

Publishing is a great idea Aby. But please I want to read it all. Dont worry I will want to read it even after publishing.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Mumbai Guy said...

Your writings would make good read...in light way. Thumbs up from me.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Itchingtowrite said...

god to hav u back but again where r u? where r the posts promised

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abe tere sare bheja fry thande ho rayle hai, garam kar! Are you okey?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Neer said...

heyy... where art thou?

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home